The Snows of Kilimanjaro

Yoyo, i'm back from skiing.

I really enjoyed the last three days, although it was perishing cold here. -25°C are low temperatures even in the Alps, but I didn't give a rat's ass on it, and was riding the hole days (and sleeping early in the evening hehe), and nearly got some bad frozen toes. :-P

So, but now i can post some stuff for you again on the Skate-O-Phobia blog.

Enjoy It.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"

  1. Unknown says:
    January 7, 2010 at 5:16 PM

    Hi,
    I am The assistant editor with anxiety.net. I really liked your site and I am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

    Please email me back with your URl in subject line to take a step ahead and to avoid spam.

    Thank you,
    Kathy
    kathy.anxiety.net@gmail.com

Post a Comment